Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Laser Type:||808nm Diode Laser||Q-Switch:||No|
|Style:||Stationary||Feature:||Hair Removal & Skin Rejuvenation|
|Laser Bar:||Germany Laser Bar||Input Power:||5000w|
|Laser Power:||2400W/600W||Frequency:||Vacuum:1-3hz Fast:1-10hz|
|Pulse Width:||15~100ms||Cooling System:||Compressor+Water+Fans+TEC|
|Energy Density Vacuum Handle:||1-30j/cm2||Energy Density Normal Handle:||1~120j/cm2|
|Key Word:||Kes 808nm Diode Laser||Place Of Origin:||Beijing, China (Mainland)|
Vertical Fast Hair Removal 808nm Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine with short pulse duration painless treatment
1. Vacuum Technology For Hair Removal
1) Vacuum technology helps to reduce the density of melanin and hemoglobin in superficial skin reduce the pain feeling.
2) Reduce the distance between the laser and the target tissue more energy can pnenetrate into deep target tissue to enhance the treatment result.
3) High -efficiency treatment shorten the cource of the whole treatment.
4) Hand piece with vacuum-assisted technology delivers 2400w laser power to ensure effective treatment result and comfortable treatment experience.
1) Painless Permanent treatment for all kinds color of Hair and skin: Lip hair, beard, chest hair, back hair, arm hair, leg hair, and unwanted hair outside the bikini line.
2) Effective treatment for skin rejuvenation.
3. Working theory
High power 2400W diode laser technology is designed to penetrate to hair follicle root where the pigment is heated and the energy is spread to the entire hair follicle, both leading to precise destruction of hair follicles without causing damage to adjacent tissue. Big spot size at 22X35mm with vacuum function, efficiently increases the contact area between the skin and laser. As a results, the rapid, painless and permanent hair removal is achieved.
1) How does the diode system remove hair?
This laser targets the pigment located in the hair follicle and shaft. The light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicle and this energy is converted to heat which results in damage to the hair follicle. This damage causes delayed re-growth of hair and, in most cases, permanent destruction of many of the hair follicles. Unlike electrolysis, which disables one hair follicle at a time, the laser reaches and treats hundreds of follicles at a time.
2) Does it hurt?
The cooling tip has a mild aesthetic property, which allows tender areas to be treated in a relatively painless fashion.
3) How many treatments will I need?
We recommend six treatments. In fact, it is not uncommon for a person to need seven or more.
There are a variety of factors that can influence the total number of treatments any individual may require to achieve the desired results.
4) What about blonde / red / grey hair?
The laser energy is attracted to the melanin in your hair. The greater the amount of melanin, the better the results. White or grey hair does not contain any melanin and, therefore, does not respond to treatments.
5) Do I need to grow the hair out before my consultation / treatment?
No, in fact we ask that you do shave the area you want treated. We’re actually targeting the anatomical structures below the skin. Surface hair interferes with this process.
6) How long before I see results?
You will see some results immediately. It takes a week or two for all of the hair in the treated area to fall out. After that, you will experience several weeks of no growth in the treated area. So you’re receiving immediate gratification while you are moving toward your long-term goal.
7) Can I be treated while taking medications?
The only medications that are prohibited for Laser Hair Removal are Accutane and Retin-A, which must be discontinued prior to treatment. During your consultation, we’ll review any medications or supplements that you are currently taking to help determine the appropriate fluency for your treatment.
Contact Person: tony tang