755nm 808nm 1064nm Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine Triple Wave
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Delivery Time:||10-15work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1set per 10days|
|Name:||Germany Bars 3 Wavelength 755 808 1064 Diode Laser Hair Removal||Country:||Germany Bars|
|Laser Type:||Diode Laser Hair Removal||TEC:||Japan|
1064nm Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine,
808nm Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine,
755nm triple wave diode ice laser
Germany bars 3 wavelength 755 808 1064 diode laser hair removal
Germany bars 3 wavelength 755 808 1064 diode laser hair removal has been designed in response to the high demand for the removal of unwanted hair in all body areas. Diode Laser hair removal is one of the most comfortable procedures for hair removal. Slight discomfort may be sensed as treated area but no topical anesthetics are necessary for this procedure. It is considered the “gold-standard” of hair-removal lasers as it can be used to treat all skin types effectively and with the fewest number of treatments. The laser emits near-infrared laser light that is absorbed by the melanin located in the hair follicle. The laser is pulsed for only a fraction of a second. The duration of each pulse is long enough to damage the follicle, without damaging the surrounding tissue.
|Wavelength||808nm&755 808 1064|
|Laser Type||German Diode Arrays|
|Cooling||Powerful Sapphire contact cooling (-27°C~27°C )|
|Stand-by Working||Continuously for 18 hours|
|Display||8.4" True Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240VAC, 20A max., 50/60Hz|
|Net Weight||43 kgs|
1) Permanent Hair Reduction on all pigmented hair and all skin types—including tanned skin.
2) Pain-Free, Hair-Free - Comfortable Hair Removal
Before & After:
Hair Removal Treatment Procedure :
1. Beautician is required to offer consultation to the patient before treatment.
2. Shave unwanted hair before treatment.
3. Clean skin to remove cosmetics and sunscreens...etc.
4. Apply 1-2 mm cooling gel on the entire treatment area.
5. Operator and patient should wear glasses and goggles properly.
6. Set proper parameters according to patient's Skin Type, Hair Color, Hair Density.
7. Verify that the handpiece tip is cold, sliding the handpiece to cool down the treatment area.
8. Click 'Ready' to start treatment and ensure the handpiece perpendicularly and tightly contact the treatment area during treatment.
9. Adjust the parameters during treatment according to the patient’s feelings.
Gradual Heating is the KEY!
* A standout in the Industry with gradual fluency. (heating the hair follicles very gradually)
--- Instead of simply blasting unwanted hair with great discomfort.
* Combined with cooling from the Sapphire Dual-Chill Tip, makes it so comfortable that neither gels nor analgesics are Required.
* Permanent hair reduction on all pigmented hair and all skin types—including tanned skin.
--- This flexibility makes it ideal for both physicians and medical spa professionals.
* Fastest coverage rate in the industry, with a huge 12x12mm spot and up to 10Hz repetition rate.
* No consumables, cost-effective.
* Safely and gently heating the dermis to a temperature that damages the hair follicle and prevents re-growth, yet does not injure the surrounding skin.
* The Cooling Sapphire Dual-Chill Tip designed to protect the outer layer of skin by decreasing the surface temperature and preventing thermal injury from the laser beam.
1) German III laser emitter
2) Sapphire semiconductor contact surface cooling system
3) Professional and Intelligent operation system, parameters can be saved
4) All the training for you
1. What is the Payment Terms?
Re: T/T (Wire Transfer),
2. How do you delivery the machine?
Re: By door to door service, say DHL,UPS,TNT,FEDEX,etc ,Or air cargo
3. What about the delivery?
Re: About 14 working days.
4. What’s your warranty?
Re: 12 months for the host machine.
5. Do you offer clinical training?
Re: Yes.Welcome to our company for free and professional training.
6. Do you offer OEM/ODM service?
Re: Yes.Welcome to contact us for more details.
7. How many treatments are required?
Re: 4~6 times per course of treatment.