TUV CE Triple Wavelength Laser Hair Removal 2KW
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Delivery Time:||10-15work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1set per 10days|
|Product Name:||Commercial Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine 755nm 808nm 1064nm For Any Color Hair||Application:||Diode Laser Hair Removal|
|Length:||755nm 808nm 1064nm||Hair Color:||All Type Of Color|
|Feature:||Skin Rejuvenation||Cooling System:||Water,Air,TEC|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 Business Days After Paymen|
CE triple wavelength laser hair removal,
2kw TUV triple wavelength laser hair removal,
2KW TUV triple laser hair removal
TUV CE approved hair removal diode ice laser triple wave machines 808nm
S808, clinically proven to deliver safe and effective hair removal on all skin and hair types, is the fastest diode laser.
It is performed using gold standard 808nm diode laser technology, with energy penetrates deep into the dermis with high average power and a rapid 10 pulse-per-second repetition rate to heat the hair shaft and hair follicle, rather than destroy the oxygen organization around hair follicle.
Meanwhile, contacting surface cooling technology applied on the Sapphire Dual-Chill
Tip can eliminate the heat effect attributed to optical energy, greatly improving both the treatment performance and safety.
|Laser Type||German Diode Arrays|
|Cooling||Powerful Sapphire contact cooling (-10°C~0°C )|
|Stand-by Working||Continuously for 18 hours|
|Display||8.4" True Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240VAC, 20A max., 50/60Hz|
|Net Weight||43 kgs|
1) Permanent Hair Reduction on all pigmented hair and all skin types—including tanned skin.
2) Pain-Free, Hair-Free - Comfortable Hair Removal
Hair Removal Treatment Procedure :
1. Beautician is required to offer consultation to the patient before treatment.
2. Shave unwanted hair before treatment.
3. Clean skin to remove cosmetics and sunscreens...etc.
4. Apply 1-2 mm cooling gel on the entire treatment area.
5. Operator and patient should wear glasses and goggles properly.
6. Set proper parameters according to patient's Skin Type, Hair Color, Hair Density.
7. Verify that the handpiece tip is cold, sliding handpiece to cool down the treatment area.
8. Click 'Ready' to start treatment and ensure the handpiece perpendicularly and tightly contact the treatment area during treatment.
9. Adjust the parameters during treatment according to patient’s feeling.
Gradual Heating is the KEY!
* A standout in the Industry with the gradual fluency. (heating the hair follicles very gradually)
--- Instead of simply blasting unwanted hair with great discomfort.
* Combined with cooling from the Sapphire Dual-Chill Tip, makes it so comfortable that neither gels nor analgesics are Required.
* Permanent hair reduction on all pigmented hair and all skin types—including tanned skin.
--- This flexibility makes it ideal for both physicians and medical spa professionals.
* Fastest coverage rate in the industry, with a huge 12x12mm spot and up to 10Hz repetition rate.
* No consumables, cost-effective.
* Safely and gently heating the dermis to a temperature that damages the hair follicle and prevents re-growth, yet does not injure the surrounding skin.
* The Cooling Sapphire Dual-Chill Tip designed to protect the outer layer of skin by decreasing the surface temperature and preventing thermal injury from the laser beam.
1) German**** III laser emitter
2) Sapphire semiconductor contact surface cooling system
3) Professional and Intelligent operation system, parameters can be saved
1. What is the Payment Terms?
Re: T/T (Wire Transfer),
2. How do you delivery the machine?
Re: By door to door service, say DHL,UPS,TNT,FEDEX,etc ,Or air cargo
3. What about the delivery?
Re: About 14 working days.
4. What’s your warranty?
Re: 12 months for host machine.
5. Do you offer clinical training?
Re: Yes .Welcome to our company for free and professional training.
6. Do you offer OEM/ODM service?
Re: Yes .Welcome to contact us for more details.
7. How many treatments are required?
Re: 4~6 times per course of treatment.